Halloween is coming up! We want to make sure our students and teachers are safe and following the ROCK expectations.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 31st:
Our focus is on academics and if a student’s costume is a distraction then the student will be asked to remove the costume for the day. Below are some guidelines for your student to adhere to:
R – RESPOSIBLE: Minds On – Students are at school to focus on their academics.
O – ORGANIZED: FREE HANDS – Please make sure that your hands are free so they can work during the school day.
C – COOPERATIVE: SHOES – Please make sure that you have school appropriate shoes for safety.
K – KIND: FOOD – Please do not send candy or food with your student to share unless already assigned by classroom teacher.
- Costumes may be worn to school but if they are a distraction to the classroom and students they may be asked to change clothing.
- Costumes must be worn over clothing.
- Faces must be recognizable. No Masks. Also, there is no make-up/face paint that would make it difficult to recognize someone.
- All costumes should still meet dress code. Student attire should not be distracting to the learning process.
- No Blood or guts.
- No weapons, real or replicas.
If you have questions, then please communicate with the office.