Parents, & Students,
A few important announcements…
- Senior Fish Fry at Mo’s on April 7th – Get tickets today or come to Mo’s for take out!!
- The 3rd Quarter ends on Friday, April 9th
- Attend class everyday!! (Wednesday Check-in)
- Get with your teachers to complete all missing assignments, tests, quizzes and projects.
- The 4th Quarter starts on Monday, April 12th
- Student Recognition Event – FREE Burger & Chips from “The Grill” on April 15th from 5 to 7pm.
- Conferences are April 21st & April 22nd, Sign up with your students teachers for a virtual meeting
- Senior events are in the works and will be posted soon, thank you for your patience and understanding
Return to in-person instruction timeline:
- April 12th – Middle School will continue in Hybrid, High School will start (A/B Cohort) Hybrid in-person instruction for 4th Quarter.
- Cohort List attached – High School Cohort 4-5-2021
- Cohort A is Monday/Thursday, Wednesday online for all students, Cohort B is Tuesday/Friday
- If you have questions about your students cohort, please call 541-996-2115
- If you are a full time Edmentum student then you will continue to work online from home. For full time attendance MS must have 12.5 hours time-on-task and HS must have 14.5 hours time-on-task each week.