Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!!
You are all a part of TIGER TOWN and officially TIGERS!
We are inviting you to a Drive-Up Orientation
- September 8th – 7th Grade Students, 2 pm to 4 pm
- September 8th – 8th Grade Students, 4 pm to 6 pm
- September 9th – 9th Grade Students, 2 pm to 4 pm
- September 9th – 10th/11th/12th Grade Students, 4 pm to 6 pm
WHAT: Students and families may come to the school to do the following
- Get your Student School Picture
- Get a Device, Exchange a Device – BRING YOUR CHROMEBOOK
- Get your Schedule
- Get School Supplies – Books
- Pay Tech Fee $15 dollars
- Comprehensive Distance Learning/Online Questions/Support
- Meet the staff
WHERE: Taft 7-12 School
Families will be asked to park and walk through the booths. Please be sure to be patient and follow the safety protocols.
*Weather Pending this is an outside event.
1. Social Distancing 6 feet
2. Wear a Mask
3. Limit to Student and Parent (if possible)
4. Each booth will have hand sanitizer available