SENIORS AND FAMILIES,
At this time we are planning on a Graduation Ceremony on June 6th. The graduation will have two parts which will take place on June 6th throughout the day. We have some great plans in place for our seniors that will be different from our traditional graduation but we believe that it will still honor our graduates.
11:20 – Taft 7-12 will post a graduation video on the website and social media platforms. The speeches and presentation for the video will be pre-recorded ahead of time to create the video. This video will include the following:
- Welcome: Principal, Nick Lupo
- National Anthem
- Opening Remarks: Principal, Nick Lupo
- Superintendent Address: Dr. Karen Gray
- Valedictorian Speech: Jose Cortez-Segura
- Valedictorian Speech: Napela Napoleon
- Salutatorian Speech: Ayden Woodard
- Salutatorian Speech: Maddy Hall
- Commencement Speaker – To Be Announced
- Senior Slide Show of the Class of 2020
- Closing Remarks & Presentation of the Class of 2020
Optional: Taft 7-12 is planning a drive up event from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm for senior graduates. The details of this event are coming very soon. Taft is making adjustments to account for social distancing and safety measures before we publish the logistics of the event.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to honoring our seniors on June 6th!!